AEconversion Micro-Inverter Advantages for Installers
Micro-inverters are individually connected to one or two photovoltaic modules. This way, the PV-modules operate independently and the maximum performance of each PV-module is achieved. A beneficial side effect is that different module brands and types can be used without hesitation, as the PV-modules do not have to be matched for performance. The installation is easy and secure due to the elimination of high DC voltages.
The modular use of the micro-inverter provides installers with significant advantages, including customer-oriented product variety, high module compatibility, easy installation and increased safety, as well as an expanded customer base through the variety of applications.
Customer-oriented Product Variety
- AEconversion provides micro-inverters in power classes: 250W, 350W and 500W, available with input voltages of 45V, 60V or 90V. For the international market, 50Hz and 60Hz versions with 230V or 208/240V are available.
- Three communication options are available for AEconversion Micro-Inverters: PLC (Powerline), RS485 or a unidirectional (one-way) version, as well as appropriate monitoring devices.
- AEconversion Micro-Inverters have been approved for more than 25 countries. Additional country-specific approvals can be realized on request.
- AEconversion also develops product adaptations and OEM solutions.
- AEconversion has expanded the input voltage range of its micro-inverters to a maximum in order to provide a suitable inverter for virtually any module on the market.
- Input voltages from 20 volts to 90 volts are possible.
- AEconversion Micro-inverters are compatible with 48-, 54-, 60-, 72-, 80- and 90-cell modules.
Installation and Safety
- When designing photovoltaic systems with micro-inverters, the shadow and string planning no longer need to be considered. "Plug-and-play" connectors allow for a comfortable and fast installation of the system.
- In terms of safety, the use of AEconversion Micro-Inverters is beneficial. Since only one or two modules are connected to each inverter, high DC voltages do not occur. The intrinsic safety of the system increases and no specialized skills or DC materials are required during installation.
- The modular MPP-tracking performed by micro-inverters opens a variety of application areas.
- The AEconversion Micro-inverter is used in small PV-systems, self-consumption systems, and larger installations. Other uses include control, storage and off-grid systems, industrial applications.