Control System CO3 for Self-Consumption Optimization
The control system CO3 is a self-consumption optimizer for PV-systems and combines three functions: self-consumption manager, feed-in manager, as well as a monitoring system with micro-inverters.
The combination of the AEconversion Data Logger AEDL-UH and an external utility meter (energy meter) for the CO3 control system guarantees an optimal use of self-generated electricity. The power consumption is recorded and stored on the data logger.
Advantages of the CO3 Control System
- Use of self-produced electricity
- Self-consumption optimization and Smart Metering
- Detection of power consumption
- No feeding into the electricity grid of the utility company or control to 70% at the feed-in point possible
- Programmable, power-dependent relay contact
Technology of the Control System CO3
- The AEconversion data logger provides an interface to the network and serves as a link to the communication interface with Powerline and RS485 for operation with the micro-inverters INV250-45 / INV350-60 / IINV350-90 / INV500-90.
- The data logger stores the current output, current income, the average consumption and other desired operating data of the connected inverters.
- The feed into the electricity grid to the utility company can be completely prevented or, alternatively, set at 70% feed-in at the feed point. A configuration via a ripple control receiver according to EEG is also possible.